[Dovecot] Postfix and Dovecot

Leonardo Coelho leonardoscoelho at gmail.com
Sat Jan 24 15:05:16 EET 2009

the problem is when i change the node (machine) the hostname changes and
even the user having e-mail on the mailbox the users can't download them.

Machine: "mail"  and the files have the mail2 in the end.  About the dovecot
log i will see this later cause I don't have the access now.
Thanks!

--
"First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then
you win." - Mahatma Gandhi