[Dovecot] get maildir current quota usage from external program

michael at lattari.pl michael at lattari.pl
Sat Jan 24 18:48:07 EET 2009

Hi!

I am also trying to write a php application to display the quota usage using the dict quota values stored in te quota MySql table but I cannot understand how to interprete the values in the table because some of them are <0 !

mysql> select * from quota;
+------------------------+----------------+-------------+
| username               | path           | current     |
| mlattari               | quota/storage  |       -6976 |
| mlattari               | quota/messages |          -3 |
| llattari               | quota/storage  | -2147483648 |
| llattari               | quota/messages |        -874 |
| mlattari_archivum_imap | quota/storage  |      282475 |
| mlattari_archivum_imap | quota/messages |           5 |
| agnieszka              | quota/storage  |       -2610 |
| agnieszka              | quota/messages |          -1 |