[Dovecot] Problem with dovecot config

Thomas M Goerger tmg at umn.edu
Tue Jan 27 18:53:55 EET 2009

Hi Timo,

I'd like to do option A, but I'm not certain as to what steps to take to
do so.  Could you let me know where the code for this function is located,
and what might need to be done to link it?  I'm not terribly familiar with
the linker, so I'm having a bit of trouble figuring out what exactly needs
to be done for the rebuild.

Thanks,

* Tom Goerger  -  Email/Unix System Administrator 			*
* University of Minnesota		       Email:  tmg at umn.edu	*
* Operations, Infrastructure and Architecture  Phone:  4-5804		*
* Internet Services			       Office: 626J WBOB	*