[Dovecot] v1.1.10 released

Stewart Dean sdean at bard.edu
Tue Jan 27 20:28:51 EET 2009

As someone once pointed out to me when I was on a jihad for
error-checking/returning in a code development project,  it's the things
that you *know* might break that you can slow down your code by putting
RC evals (evals are always very, very slow) to report on, but you
generally check for them *anyway* in your testing process...so why put
them in?....it's the stuff that you never thought of (and couldn't put
RC checking in for) that will break and bite you in the ass and leave
you wondering WTF is going on

--
==== Once upon a time, the Internet was a friendly,
neighbors-helping-neighbors small town, and no one locked their doors.