[Dovecot] deliver and qmail

Matthias Andree matthias.andree at gmx.de
Wed Jan 28 20:46:26 EET 2009

Rick Romero schrieb:

> You've listed two DIFFERENT versions, which may or may not include the
> noted patches.

I don't find "All subsequent contents of this document refer to qmail-1.03,
most of the bugs apply to the netqmail-1.05 patchkit, too." unclear. I've
removed the netqmail part of it, although netqmail addressed only a
fraction of the points last time I looked at it.

qmail 1.03 does not include any of the patches, and netqmail isn't an
official qmail release, but a third-party patch kit.

> Which is the entire point - The page is just plain out of date.

No, it is not - it pertains to the latest official qmail release (which is
over a decade old BTW). Feel free to send a patch that weaves info about
netqmail 1.06 in. I'm not doing that.

--
Matthias Andree