[Dovecot] Concurrent POP3 Sessions Issues

Mauricio López Riffo mauricio.lopez at netline.net
Fri Jan 30 14:39:14 EET 2009

Timo,

	What messages should be see?  I execute the commands and shows a lot
of messages, i dont know what it means, i m not a programmer :)

Thanks

----

Mauricio López Riffo
Red Hat Certified Engineer
804006455319519
Netline Telecomunicaciones Chile
Los Conquistadores 2430, Providencia, Santiago.
Codigo Postal: 7530041
Fono: +562 6560600