[Dovecot] Urgent problem with deleting emails and maildirsize

Jose Luis Marin Perez jolumape_al at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 3 01:28:19 EEST 2009

Dear Timo,

 Thanks for your reply.

 In Courier-Imap via
webmail when delete a email, this was in the INBOX, but it showed as
shading and in the server appends the flag T, but was not automatically moved to the Trash.

When calculating the quota through maildirsize did not consider the emails with flag T.

Dovecot is working perfectly, the problem is that as Courier had this
feature, users will not purge mails and when migrating to Dovecot,
these emails deleted if considered to calculate the quota for which there
are many accounts after the migration have reached 100% usage.

Thanks

Jose Luis