[Dovecot] mbox format and UIDVALIDITY

Axel Luttgens AxelLuttgens at swing.be
Sat Jul 4 00:32:37 EEST 2009

Le 2 juil. 09 à 18:12, Timo Sirainen a écrit :

> On Jul 1, 2009, at 5:48 PM, Axel Luttgens wrote:
>
>> 	* OK [UIDVALIDITY 1] UIDs valid
>
> Hmm. Wonder when that got broken. It used to work, but yes, I can
> reproduce it with v1.2 too. I'll take a look at it in a few days.

Hello Timo,

Anxiously awaiting your verdict. But please try to have a peaceful
week end before going further; we all guess you need some rest, don't
you? :-)

TIA,
Axel

PS: I'm still stuck with my global ACLs problem (cf. the thread
"System users, mbox format and global ACLs"). Does someone have a
clue? Just a config problem? Or deeper causes? Anyway, I'll try to
investigate further tomorrow. ;-)