[Dovecot] Released Sieve v0.1.7 and ManageSieve v0.11.6 for Dovecot v1.2.0

Stephan Bosch stephan at rename-it.nl
Sun Jul 5 20:27:52 EEST 2009

Hello Dovecot users,

I hereby release new versions of the Sieve packages for the recently
released Dovecot v1.2.0 (Congrats Timo!). Apart from small changes to
make things compile with Dovecot again, a few other bugs were fixed as
well.

Unfortunately, the (FreeBSD-specific) 8kb script truncation bug remains.
Although it is reported for Dovecot v1.1.16, I see no reason why it
should not surface in v1.2.0 as well. Any help is appreciated.

Changelog Sieve v0.1.7:

	+ Improved consistency of sieve tool documentation and fixed
	  missing parameters in internal tool help output.
	+ Enhanced extensions configuration, allowing to specify the
	  enabled extensions relatively to the default (patch by Steffen
	  Kaiser).
	- Forgot to initialize script execution status in Sieve plugin,
	  causing segfaults on compile errors in specific conditions.
	- Fixed logging in Sieve plugin for execution of default main
	  script (went to STDERR).

Changelog ManageSieve v0.11.6:

	* Adjusted to changes in Dovecot regarding client idle timeout
	  vs authentication timeout. This release now depends on Dovecot
	  v1.2.rc6 or newer.
	- Fixed CRLF line breaks in compile errors (bug reported by
	  Pascal Volk).
	- Corrected directory/file creation behavior with respect to
	  mode bits and gid (bug reported by Pascal Volk).
	- Improved handling of script truncation bugs: connection is now
	  closed and and error is logged (bug itself not fixed yet).
	- Prevented temp script name from showing up in error output.

--

The releases are available as follows:

   Sieve:

http://www.rename-it.nl/dovecot/1.2/dovecot-1.2-sieve-0.1.7.tar.gz
http://www.rename-it.nl/dovecot/1.2/dovecot-1.2-sieve-0.1.7.tar.gz.sig

   ManageSieve (package + patch):

http://www.rename-it.nl/dovecot/1.2/dovecot-1.2-managesieve-0.11.6.tar.gz
http://www.rename-it.nl/dovecot/1.2/dovecot-1.2-managesieve-0.11.6.tar.gz.sig

http://www.rename-it.nl/dovecot/1.2/dovecot-1.2.0-managesieve-0.11.6.diff.gz
http://www.rename-it.nl/dovecot/1.2/dovecot-1.2.0-managesieve-0.11.6.diff.gz.sig

--

Have fun testing the new releases and don't hesitate to notify me when
there are problems.

Regards,

--
Stephan Bosch