[Dovecot] Dovecot and ACL

Daniel Spannbauer ds at marco.de
Wed Jul 8 10:14:37 EEST 2009

Hello,

I try to get per-mailbox-ACLs on dovecot.

So, I've modded dovecot.conf:

protocol imap {
	mail_plugins = acl
}

and

plugin {
	acl = vfile
}

When I telnet to dovecot an try the command "capability" there is
nothing about acl.
I need acl for "open-xchange" so I can share Mailboxes over the
webinterface.
Do I have to create the acl-file manually or does dovecot this automaticly?

reagrds

Daniel

--
Daniel Spannbauer                         Software Entwicklung
marco Systemanalyse und Entwicklung GmbH  Tel   +49 8333 9233-27 Fax -11
http://www.marco.de/                      Email ds at marco.de
Geschäftsführer Martin Reuter             HRB 171775 Amtsgericht München