[Dovecot] Problem with 1.2 and sieve: failed with unsuccessful implicit keep

Julien Danjou julien at danjou.info
Wed Jul 8 22:36:51 EEST 2009

At 1247080982 time_t, Timo Sirainen wrote:
> > The thing is that danjou.info/jd/ is the homedir of the user (returned
> > by SQL),
>
> Make your SQL query return absolute path for home dir.

Sigh. That sounds like you let the bug. Quite sad to read.

> > I smell (did not dig into the code) that there's a chdir() to
> > mail_location that is missing for a reason I don't know.
>
> It's not supposed to chdir to mail_location. It's supposed to chdir to
> home dir.

Ok. Saw that in deliver.c. That's weird since it runs as 'mail', and
mail's home is /var/mail, where as mail_location is /var/mail/vmail/%h.
And almost all the mails (except the couples of ones I mentionned) are
delivered and still delivered currently.

Cheers,
--
Julien Danjou
// ᐰ <julien at danjou.info>   http://julien.danjou.info