[Dovecot] Sieve on full mailbox

ian at comtek.co.uk ian at comtek.co.uk
Thu Jul 9 18:15:34 EEST 2009

Hi,

We are using dovecot with "mail_plugins = cmusieve". I have Avelsieve in
SquirrelMail for users to interact with it.

Is there any way I can allow users to run their sieve script on an
entire mailbox? While the normal case of having messages filtered as
they are delivered to the Maildir makes sense it would be useful for a
few users to be able to apply their rules to every message on a one-off
basis.

If there is a binary which will do this job? I could adapt the
SquirrelMail interface to invoke it with appropriate arguments.

Thanks,

Ian