[Dovecot] Problems with Expire Plugin

Jose Luis Marin Perez jolumape_al at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 9 22:18:28 EEST 2009

Dear Timo

I have set up crontab to run the tool expires at midnight

 When running with the --test option:

Info: User lookup failed: jmarin at sistemasunidos.com
Info: jmarin at sistemasunidos.com/INBOX.Papelera: no messages left

When running without the --test option:

Does not leave any message and there are no data in the table expires of Mysql

 I reviewed the Trash folder and still holds the emails.

It should be noted that for purposes of the test today I sent two
emails and copied to the Papelera folder so that after executing the
end-tool should be removed

Thanks

Jose Luis