[Dovecot] Problems with Expire Plugin

Robert Schetterer robert at schetterer.org
Fri Jul 17 01:07:40 EEST 2009

Timo Sirainen schrieb:
> I'm getting tired of explaining again and again how expire plugin is
> supposed to work, so I added now Example #1 timeline and Example #2
> timeline to http://wiki.dovecot.org/Plugins/Expire which tell exactly
> what is supposed to happen with a couple of examples. Do they finally
> help understanding how exactly things are supposed to work?

Hi Timo, your examples are well to understand,
i ve tested the mysql setup also using ... --test
everything looks fine and works as it should but
mails dont get deleted, i am testing this with 1.2.1 since
a few days, any hint what to search for in the logs to find out whats
going wrong ?
Anyway the time should be set more shortly for testing
waiting 1 day minimum isnt really fun

--
Best Regards

MfG Robert Schetterer