[Dovecot] vpopmail and shared mailbox

David Fuchs php4flicks at gmail.com
Tue Jul 21 00:04:49 EEST 2009

I removed the INBOX. prefix, and things work like a charm now! (I
actually didn't include the alias for compatibility, it's not
necessary with thunderbird and rather seems to confuse it as it lists
folders twice under "folder" and "Inbox/folder".)

thank you, Timo,  for the excellent support and of course for dovecot!

- Dave.