[Dovecot] lock files causing time outs with Thunderbird

CJ Keist cj.keist at colostate.edu
Sat Jul 25 01:25:23 EEST 2009

Yes, I'm talking about Trash.lock files, not seeing any errors in the
log files related with lock files.

Yes, I am using dovecot deliver.  So does that mean I should not set
mbox_very_dirty_syncs to yes?

C. J. Keist                     Email: cj.keist at colostate.edu
UNIX/Network Manager            Phone: 970-491-0630
Engineering Network Services    Fax:   970-491-5569
College of Engineering, CSU
Ft. Collins, CO 80523-1301

All I want is a chance to prove 'Money can't buy happiness'