[Dovecot] Missing return-path on vacation messages

Stephen Vaughan stephenvaughan at gmail.com
Thu Jul 30 08:59:21 EEST 2009

Hello,

Is this ever likely to be fixed in dovecot?

It was mentioned in a previous thread before:
http://dovecot.org/list/dovecot/2008-December/035753.html

Basically the vacation system is useless, most mail servers with anti-spam
are rejecting the vacation replies because the sender isn't a valid address.

This is the address that the auto replies are coming from:

<<>@domain1.com>

Stephen

--
Best Regards,