[Dovecot] AutoCreate per Domain

Robert Schetterer robert at schetterer.org
Thu Jul 30 17:44:58 EEST 2009

Darvin Denmian schrieb:
> Any idea?
>
> On Thu, Jul 30, 2009 at 2:30 AM, Darvin Denmian<darvin.denmian at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Hello,
>>
>> is there a way to configure plugin "autocreate" per domain? Like:
>>
>> For domain xwz.com i want to autocreate folders: Models and Clients
>> For domain yxw.com i want to autocreate folders: Adm and Tech
>>
>> Thanks.

i dont think this would be a good idea, cause there are so much
layouts and setups thinkable
so in fact it might be difficult to implement this
for all thinkable cases in the plugin, in my maildrop setup
i do some testing about folders exist, and if not create it,
but deliver does not exec scripts right now i think

but perhaps you can exec test folder scripts at login stage

http://wiki.dovecot.org/PostLoginScripting

that should do the job

--
Best Regards