[Dovecot] whining

Wouter van der Schagt wouter at vdschagt.com
Fri Jul 31 12:15:52 EEST 2009

> Be a man, Jim, and write this in public.

I personally do not think that personal disagreements have to be discussed
on a public list, since they do not concern everybody. That being said and
without judging, I will say this: there is also no need to flame or provoke
further. Please stay on topic of the list and keep the personal
disagreements / insults private.

Thank you.

Sincerely,
- Wouter van der Schagt