[Dovecot] Namespace delimiter...

Lenthir len7hir at gmail.com
Mon Jun 1 10:40:08 EEST 2009

Timo Sirainen pisze:
> Alternatively you can unset "Server supports folders that contain
> sub-folders and messages" setting in Thunderbird.
It's impossible, we can't change anything on the client side. The
configuration must be the simpliest as it can be...

>> Our storage has two parts... MySQL database and files with mails. Very
>> complicated, and I can't talk about it...
>
> Do you mean you've implemented your own storage backend to Dovecot?
Yep, we implemented storage backend to Dovecot. Now Dovecot is
compatible with our storage system, and it works for about 3 mln users
(or even more) :]

(only POP works, we're working to deploy IMAP)

Konrad