[Dovecot] v1.1.16 released

Timo Sirainen tss at iki.fi
Mon Jun 1 18:04:26 EEST 2009

ChangeLog contains somewhat more exact entries. But I don't think many
people care about the exact reason. For example the last 3 could have
been instead (their hg commit messages):

  - Maildir: Use i_stream_stat() instead of i_stream_get_fd()+fstat().
Fixes zlib plugin.
  - Maildir: Make sure messages are removed from index if they are
deleted externally from new/.
  - message header parser: Don't set hdr->continues=TRUE when hdr-
 >eoh=TRUE.

But no one would have any idea what last 2 of those would be useful for.