[Dovecot] Namespace delimiter...

Lenthir len7hir at gmail.com
Mon Jun 1 21:12:15 EEST 2009

Timo Sirainen pisze:
> OK, then I think you'll just have to end up patching that small part of
> Dovecot. Supporting NIL separator seems like more trouble than worth.
> Maybe you can also do something similar to how Maildir++ works, just
> decide that e.g. ^ character is a hierarchy separator and have Dovecot
> use that?

Thanks for your help and some advices. Decision is not my. As I said
IMAP must earn some cash, before we start seriously think about it. Now
we have NIL hardcoded (print NIL instead of ns->separator in strings)
and this works for us.

It is possible to have ns->separator in our storage, but we must have
time (and cash) to implement this functionality in MySQL functions and
Webmail.

Redgards,
Konrad