[Dovecot] v1.2, v1.3, v2.0 ....

Tue Jun 2 17:40:32 EEST 2009

On 6/2/2009 8:36 AM, Joan wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> On the Mercurial repository, I see many upcoming releases (1.2 (which
> works almost very fine), 1.3 (what is it ?), 2.0 (how stable is it ?))
>
> What is the rational behind all those versions ?

http://wiki.dovecot.org/Roadmap

My understanding is, Timo had originally been planning a 1.3 release,
but decided that 2.0 will come after 1.2, which is very close to release
ready - but I'm not sure, maybe he is still planning a 1.3...

2.0 will contain major changes (see page above)...

--

Best regards,

Charles