[Dovecot] Help please- Post - Login Script--- Migration

Ashraf ashraf311 at googlemail.com
Tue Jun 2 21:31:41 EEST 2009

Hi all
  I am in the process of migrating Courier to Dovecot, am using
courier-dovecot-migrate.pl<http://www.dovecot.org/tools/courier-dovecot-migrate.pl>it
works fine. I want to migrate each user as they login using post-login
script (As i have huge no of users). We are using NFS storage,  users are
authenticated using mysql, User home directories as passed using variable
mail ( usign mysql query).

   I am trying to execute postlogin script which does the conversion but
unable to pass the user home directories .

--*/etc/dovecot.conf

mail_executable = /usr/libexec/dovecot/postloginscript.sh %h
---*
%h  ---- for home directory.

---*postloginscript.sh

#!/bin/sh
/usr/libexec/dovecot/courier-dovecot-migrate.pl --quiet --to-dovecot
--recursive --convert $1
# This is for  pop3
exec /usr/libexec/dovecot/pop3
----*

When i pass %h as argument its creating  "%h" directory and writing
dovecot-uidlist and rest the files in %h directory. Its not interpreting the
%h and not passing the home directory. Its just passing as it is.

Hope i am clear in articulating my problem. Please help.

--
Regards
Ash