[Dovecot] Help please- Post - Login Script--- Migration

Ashraf ashraf311 at googlemail.com
Tue Jun 2 22:31:35 EEST 2009

Once the script is executed its executing the binary as a last step.
Reference http://wiki.dovecot.org/Migration/Courier

 You can also convert each user as they log in for the first time, using
PostLoginScripting <http://wiki.dovecot.org/PostLoginScripting> with a
script something like:

#!/bin/sh
# WARNING: Be sure to use mail_drop_priv_before_exec=yes,
# otherwise the files are created as root!

courier-dovecot-migrate.pl --quiet --to-dovecot --convert ~/Maildir
# This is for imap, create a similar script for pop3 too
exec /usr/local/libexec/dovecot/imap

in place of ~/Maildir i want to pass the home directory of users which is
passed as mail variable (Query from MySql).

Appreciate your response.

--
Regards
Ashraf