[Dovecot] imapmagicplus equivalent?

Juergen Kreileder jk at blackdown.de
Thu Jun 4 13:22:02 EEST 2009

Hi,

is anything like Cyrus IMAP's imapmagicplus option available for
Dovecot?  If not, would it be possible to implement as a plugin?

> imapmagicplus: 0
> Only list a restricted set of mailboxes via IMAP by using userid+namespace syntax as the authentication/authorization id.  Using userid+ (with an empty namespace) will list only subscribed mailboxes.

It's a quite useful option for clients that don't understand
subscriptions.  E.g., I don't want to see all of my folders on my
iPhone, by using userid+ I can limit them to a useful set.

	Juergen