[Dovecot] Mailbox isn't a valid mbox file

Kenneth Porter shiva at sewingwitch.com
Mon Jun 8 20:59:38 EEST 2009

--On Monday, June 08, 2009 11:05 AM -0400 Charles Marcus
<CMarcus at Media-Brokers.com> wrote:

> rc5 is the latest... you might wanna try with that first...

Thanks. I'll do that as soon as Rawhide catches up. (If it takes too long,
I'll patch their source RPM to use RC5.)

I'm actually running with a couple patches from Mercurial while I waited
for Timo's next RC, and it arrived right in the middle of my migration with
my old server down and me furiously tweaking final settings to get things
working.