[Dovecot] Sieve per virtual mailbox

Joan jom at grosjo.net
Wed Jun 10 18:02:24 EEST 2009

Not sure I understand all:
    I have dovecot-libsieve from Stefan installed (with a script for all
virtual mailboxes installed and correctly running)
So:
    I need to install another software on the server side ? which one ?
    I need to install another software on the client side ? which one ?

Sorry for being a bit nut, but clarity is always better

Thanks again

jm