[Dovecot] Dovecot Expire doesn't work

Thu Jun 11 13:22:47 EEST 2009

On 6/10/2009, Stef Simoens (stef.simoens at scarlet.be) wrote:

> it doesn't do anything (especially not deleting e-mails).
> Obviously, in stef/Trash and stef/Spam, there are e-mails waiting to be deleted.

It doesn't go by the email date, it goes by the date/time the email was
moved into that folder.

In other words, it won't effect emails that were *already* *in* the folder.

Personally, I'd love to see the tool have an option to go by the email
date/time instead of when it was moved into the folder...

--

Best regards,

Charles