[Dovecot] compiling dovecot-1.2-sieve-0.1.5 with the latest dovecot-1.2.rc5

Tim Traver tt-list at simplenet.com
Thu Jun 18 21:11:44 EEST 2009

Hi all,

ok, downloaded dovecot-1.2.rc5 and compiled it with no problem.

Then, I went to compile the latest dovecot-1.2-sieve-0.1.5 with it, and
got the following error :

mail-raw.c: In function 'mail_raw_init':
mail-raw.c:119: error: 'NAMESPACE_FLAG_INTERNAL' undeclared (first use
in this function)
mail-raw.c:119: error: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once
mail-raw.c:119: error: for each function it appears in.)
*** Error code 1

In looking around, I noticed in a changed log dated last month, that the
NAMESPACE_FLAG_INTERNAL was moved to be two separate flags "_NOQUOTA and
_NOACL"...

But I think that the author of dovecot-1.2-sieve-0.1.5 hasn't made the
change to handle that...

So, first of all, I guess I would just like to bring it to the authors
attention if it hasn't been already, and second, what is the last rc
version before that change so  I can actually get things to compile?

Thanks,

Tim.