[Dovecot] Problem migration from Courier-Imap to Dovecot

Jose Luis Marin Perez jolumape_al at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 19 01:35:09 EEST 2009

Dear friends,

 My intention is to migrate from Courier-Imap
Dovecot 4.4.1 to 1.1.16, the problem is that I've noticed that when
creating folders using the Courier does not create the file
courierimapsubscribed therefore I doubt if this will bring me problems
trying to perform the migration script by courier-dovecot-migrate.pl

drwx------  8 vpopmail vchkpw   4096 Jun 18 16:38 .
drwx------  3 vpopmail vchkpw   4096 Jun 18 09:32 ..
drwx------  2 vpopmail vchkpw   4096 Jun 18 16:36 courierimapkeywords
-rw-r--r--  1 vpopmail vchkpw 265566 Jun 18 16:36 courierimapuiddb
drwx------  2 vpopmail vchkpw 593920 Jun 16 10:05 cur
drwx------  2 vpopmail vchkpw   4096 Jun 18 09:32 new
drwx------  6 vpopmail vchkpw   4096 Jun 18 16:38 .Personal
drwx------  6 vpopmail vchkpw   4096 Jun 18 16:38 .RPV
drwx------  2 vpopmail vchkpw   4096 Jun 18 16:41 tmp

 Please could help me with this problem because I do not have much experience in this type of migration.

 Thanks

Jose Luis