[Dovecot] Released Sieve v0.1.6 and ManageSieve v0.11.5 for Dovecot v1.2.rc5

Stephan Bosch stephan at rename-it.nl
Fri Jun 19 02:01:30 EEST 2009

Hello Dovecot users,

After more than a week on one of the Dutch islands, I finally managed to
update the Sieve and Managesieve packages for the new v1.2.rc5 release.
Sorry for the delay.

Changelog Sieve v0.1.6:

	* Adjusted to changes in Dovecot to make it compile against
	  v1.2.rc5
	* Made default of sieve_dir setting match the ManageSieve
	  implementation.
	- Fixed a few problems in de body extension that caused assert
	  failures in specific situations.

Changelog ManageSieve v0.11.5:

	* Incorporated various changes from imap-login into
	  managesieve-login. This includes changes in the proxy support.
--

The releases are available as follows:

   Sieve:

http://www.rename-it.nl/dovecot/1.2/dovecot-1.2-sieve-0.1.6.tar.gz
http://www.rename-it.nl/dovecot/1.2/dovecot-1.2-sieve-0.1.6.tar.gz.sig

   ManageSieve (package + patch):

http://www.rename-it.nl/dovecot/1.2/dovecot-1.2-managesieve-0.11.5.tar.gz
http://www.rename-it.nl/dovecot/1.2/dovecot-1.2-managesieve-0.11.5.tar.gz.sig

http://www.rename-it.nl/dovecot/1.2/dovecot-1.2.rc5-managesieve-0.11.5.diff.gz
http://www.rename-it.nl/dovecot/1.2/dovecot-1.2.rc5-managesieve-0.11.5.diff.gz.sig

--

Have fun testing the new releases and don't hesitate to notify me when
there are problems.

Regards,

--
Stephan Bosch