[Dovecot] dovecot-antispam problem with sa-learn

maxlosblob at tiscali.it maxlosblob at tiscali.it
Tue Jun 23 15:02:52 EEST 2009

Hi all,
I just set up a dovecot+postfix+roundcubemail+spamassassin
system with virtual users. These applications work fine, I have a
problem with the dovecot-antispam plugin.

Dovecot is compiled from
tarball, version 1.1.16, the plugin is version 1.2.

The problem is
that when I move messages from or to "Posta indesiderata", which is in
antispam_spam list, nothing happens. I have no logs about sa-learn
activity in /var/log/maillog, nor in /var/log messages, no matter if I
set DEBUG=syslog or DEBUG=stderr.

Here are my confs:

dovecot-antispam
.config
BACKEND=mailtrain
USER=root
GROUP=root
DEBUG=syslog

DEBUG_VERBOSE=5
PLUGINNAME=antispam

dovecot -n
# 1.1.16:
/usr/local/etc/dovecot.conf
# OS: Linux 2.6.18-sblob i686 CentOS
release 5.2 (Final) simfs
protocols: imap pop3
ssl_disable: yes

disable_plaintext_auth: no
login_dir: /usr/local/var/run/dovecot/login

login_executable(default): /usr/local/libexec/dovecot/imap-login

login_executable(imap): /usr/local/libexec/dovecot/imap-login

login_executable(pop3): /usr/local/libexec/dovecot/pop3-login

last_valid_uid: 500
first_valid_gid: 500
last_valid_gid: 500

mail_location: maildir:/var/virtual/%d/%n/Posta
mail_debug: yes

mail_executable(default): /usr/local/libexec/dovecot/imap

mail_executable(imap): /usr/local/libexec/dovecot/imap
mail_executable
(pop3): /usr/local/libexec/dovecot/pop3
mail_plugins(default):
listescape antispam
mail_plugins(imap): listescape antispam
mail_plugins
(pop3):
mail_plugin_dir(default): /usr/local/lib/dovecot/imap

mail_plugin_dir(imap): /usr/local/lib/dovecot/imap
mail_plugin_dir
(pop3): /usr/local/lib/dovecot/pop3
namespace:
  type: private

separator: /
  inbox: yes
  list: yes
  subscriptions: yes
auth
default:
  passdb:
    driver: sql
    args: /etc/dovecot-sql.conf

userdb:
    driver: static
    args: uid=500 gid=500 home=/var/virtual/%
d/%u
plugin:
  antispam_trash: trash;Trash;Deleted Items;Cestino;

antispam_spam: Spam;Posta indesiderata;.Posta indesiderata;SPAM;.SPAM

antispam_mail_sendmail: /usr/bin/sa-learn
  antispam_mail_spam: --spam

  antispam_mail_notspam: --ham
  antispam_mail_tmpdir: /tmp

Thanks in
advance

Max

Non rinunciare ai tuoi ricordi...Tiscali Photo affronta la crisi con incredibili offerte

http://photo.tiscali.it