[Dovecot] automated email setup and white/blacklists

Mediawire - Alistair Campion alistair at mediawire.tv
Sun Jun 28 06:01:25 EEST 2009

We are running a Red Hat Enterprise Linux environment with Dovecot IIMAP,
Exim and mySQL 5.0.81, Apache 2.2.11

We are looking for several server side scripts:

1. Create a user account automatically at the completion of our registration
process. i.e. username at ourdomain.com and existing MD5 password that is
associated with his/her user account

2. Add a new user to an existing subscriber email whitelist (add buddy
function)

3. Add an existing user to an existing subscriber email blacklist (block
buddy function)

Our preference is to receive access to a publicly available scripts.
Alternatively, to come to a commercial arrangement with a party who has
written or who is prepared to write the same.

Regards

Alistair Campion

mediawirelogo_sm3
Voice : +61 411-148-400