[Dovecot] sievec error: "fileinto require missing"

Braden McDaniel braden at endoframe.com
Sun Jun 28 12:25:28 EEST 2009

I'm getting this error when compiling .dovecot.sieve:

        $ /usr/libexec/dovecot/sievec .dovecot.sieve .dovecot.sievec
        Info: line 3: fileinto require missing

        Unable to parse script: script errors:
        line 3: fileinto require missing

.dovecot.sieve just looks like this:

        $ cat .dovecot.sieve
        if header :contains ["List-Id"] ["dovecot.dovecot.org"]
        {
            fileinto "INBOX.dovecot";
            stop;
        }

I'm probably doing something silly; but I don't see how what I've done
differs significantly from examples I've found.  And googling for
"fileinto require missing" just got me to the sievec source code.

What might be the problem here?

--
Braden McDaniel <braden at endoframe.com>