[Dovecot] ManageSieve/dovecot 1.2.rc7

Edgar Fuß ef at math.uni-bonn.de
Mon Jun 29 13:31:53 EEST 2009

The ManageSieve patch for rc5 applies to rc7, but doesn't build.

The problem is obvoiusly that dovecot-managesive/src/managesieve-login/client.c tests:

#if CLIENT_LOGIN_IDLE_TIMEOUT_MSECS >= AUTH_REQUEST_TIMEOUT*1000
#  error client idle timeout must be smaller than authentication timeout
#endif

while dovecot/src/{pop3,imap}-login/client.c do the opposite test:

#if CLIENT_LOGIN_IDLE_TIMEOUT_MSECS < AUTH_REQUEST_TIMEOUT*1000
#  error client idle timeout must be larger than authentication timeout
#endif

As I don't understand what this is about, I won't touch it.