[Dovecot] 1.1.12 release candidate

Timo Sirainen tss at iki.fi
Fri Mar 13 00:05:39 EET 2009

http://dovecot.org/tmp/dovecot-1.1.12.rc.tar.gz

I would have already released 1.1.12, but it needed the MAILBOXDIR
change described below, and I'm slightly worried that it might have
broken some special setup. So please test first and I'll release in
v1.1.12 then in a few days.

	* Added :MAILBOXDIR= to mail_location to specify the root dir for
	  mailboxes. dbox users should migrate to ":MAILBOXDIR=mailboxes",
	  because that's going to be the default in v1.2+.

	- IMAP: SELECT didn't always return first unseen message in reply
	- POP3: pop3_lock_session=yes didn't use mail_privileged_group while
	  dotlocking.
	- mbox: Don't crash if >=8192 bytes long line begins with "From ".
	- Maildir: More fixes to handling over 26 keywords.
	- Several logging fixes and improvements
	- Fixed authentication caching with non-plaintext mechanisms when
	  using a blocking passdb (e.g. MySQL)
	- Fixed DIGEST-MD5 authentication with user at domain style usernames.