[Dovecot] pam_authenticate() failed: authentication error

Fri Mar 13 22:30:26 EET 2009

Did you forget something? Like, maybe some basic info on your system,
dovecot version, dovecot -n output, etc?

Most of us have non-working crystal balls most of the time - although
Timos works rather well in many cases...

--

Best regards,

Charles