[Dovecot] Fatal: imap-login: io_loop_handle_add: epoll_ctl(1, 4): Operation not permitted

Jérôme Blanc jerome.blanc at nerim.net
Fri Mar 27 02:26:38 EET 2009

Here you are.

I had to compress it as it's size is much bigger.

Also, the behaviour changed a bit when using the -f option. Usuall,
when  I start dovecot, it starts the processes and then gives me back
the prompt. But with strace -f, it doesn't and I can't even stop it
with a Ctrl + C. That is why at the end, you will see that I killed it.

Hope this helps,
Thanks !

--
Jérôme Blanc