[Dovecot] Disabling users whilst still allowing logins with a 'master password'

Timo Sirainen tss at iki.fi
Fri May 1 23:38:46 EEST 2009

On Thu, 2009-04-30 at 17:33 +0100, Dominic Hargreaves wrote:
> It would seem to be generally useful to be able to check GSSAPI logins
> against a deny passdb, but is this a valid code change?

GSSAPI code is a bit of a mystery to me. :) I guess it would be possible
to change it like that.

But, anyway, how about using mail_executable script that checks if the
logging in user is a master or user not, and if not check if the user is
in some deny database. http://wiki.dovecot.org/PostLoginScripting