[Dovecot] fts-solr plugin issue (Marked invalid)

Rui Carneiro rui.carneiro at portugalmail.net
Mon May 4 17:58:25 EEST 2009

Citando Nikolai Derzhak <nikolai at 6zap.com>:

> But in sum: when dovecot try to index some mail's, that solr tokenizer not
> eat (error 500, Marked invalid),
> dovecot stop indexing of box and retry attempts in each next search with same
> result.

I think u might have a look on solr-connection.c and look to the functions that communicate with Solr and change the error handling.

I think this "miss feature" will be useful to me soon.

Rui Carneiro
--
Portugalmail, Comunicações S.A.
www.portugalmail.net

PS: Sorry but my current knowledge on this is not very much at the moment.