[Dovecot] [OT] merurial Was: Re: Problem with IMAP (rename and delete non existent folder).

jsiegle at psu.edu jsiegle at psu.edu
Fri May 8 18:24:35 EEST 2009

On Fri, 8 May 2009, Lenthir wrote:
> We were waiting for stable version, but now We are going to merge our project
> with rc3...

I've been learning mercurial and it has made life so much easier by
using the queues option. The most annoying part is deleting the patch
because Timo fixed it in upstream(Thanks Timo!!). I can merge the latest
version of dovecot with my patches quickly, rebuild the source tree, and
start testing about 15 minutes later. Mozilla has good docs on using
mercurial with queues. I haven't used a dovecot*.tar.gz file for months now.

The learning curve was not that bad either. svn is still a mystery to me.

--
Jonathan