[Dovecot] Quota over NFS

geoffroy desvernay dgeo at centrale-marseille.fr
Sun May 10 22:25:39 EEST 2009

Flavio Costa a écrit :
> Hey,
Hi,

> I've been strugling to get quota working on my enviroment.
>
> I have one storage server that exports the 'home' dir.
> My mail server mounts the exported 'home' server at '/home'

We have something like that

> # dovecot --version
>> 1.1.14
1.1.11 for us

> I'm also running Postfix and using Dovecot/LDA as MDA so that we can use the
> Dovecot's Quota plugin.
Here, from 'dovecot -n':

mail_plugins(imap): quota imap_quota
quota: fs:user:noenforcing

> The thing is that if the user has exceeded it's quota the LDA detects it and
> I get a response from postmaster warning me that the INBOX is full.
> But through IMAP, if I issue :
>
>> C: 1 GETQUOTAROOT INBOX
>> S: * QUOTAROOT INBOX ""
>> S: 1 OK Getquota complete
>>
>> There's no:
>
>> * QUOTA "" (STORAGE 10 512)

Here:
. OK Logged in.
. GETQUOTAROOT INBOX
* QUOTAROOT "INBOX" "user"
* QUOTA "user" (STORAGE 46752 2355200)
. OK Getquotaroot completed.

I'll try with 1.1.14 this week (if I manage to get time for that …)

I'll be back here if there is some regression.

--
*Geoffroy Desvernay*
C.R.I - Administration systèmes et réseaux