[Dovecot] Quota over NFS

Flavio Costa flavio.cdc at gmail.com
Tue May 12 00:08:27 EEST 2009

Hopefully this fix will be included =)
Glad you helped me with this issue, this was really a show stopper for me to
implement the quotas in my enviroment.

I'm going to dig into this little problematic flag and find out if it has
any possible side effect. Maybe quota-tools guys can provide us some usefull
info.
I'll let you know if I find something useful.

--
Flávio Coutinho da Costa