[Dovecot] [bug] dovecot 1.1.15: segfault after message move

Kyle Wheeler kyle-dovecot at memoryhole.net
Tue May 26 06:54:29 EEST 2009

On Monday, May 25 at 10:27 AM, quoth Pascal Volk:
>On 05/23/2009 06:03 AM Kyle Wheeler wrote:
>> Interesting. I recently upgraded, and I get the same thing - but I use
>> Maildir.
>
>Just a question:
>How big is the Maildir in MB and messages?

It seems to happen on all sizes. It's happened on my INBOX (<30
messages, 164K) and on larger mailboxes (>540 messages, 508K).

~Kyle
--
If an elderly respected expert in a given field tells you that
something can be done he is almost certainly right. If an elderly