[Dovecot] dovecot-2.0.alpha2 doesn't compile on Mac OS X

Axel Luttgens AxelLuttgens at swing.be
Tue Nov 10 23:56:39 EET 2009

Le 27 oct. 2009 à 20:21, Timo Sirainen a écrit :

> On Tue, 2009-10-27 at 13:13 -0500, Mike Abbott wrote:
>>
>> [...]
>
> [...]
>
> Although fdatasync() seems to have gone missing from .h files, but still
> exists in libc. I guess that's intentional?

Hello Timo,

Did Mike reply about that one?

Still the case here with Mac OS 10.6.2: although undefined in any include file, the symbol still exists in libSystem.B.dylib and allows compilation (even if with a warning related to an implicit definition).
On the other hand, the source code of xnu tends to be very circumspect wrt fdatasync().

TIA,
Axel