[Dovecot] selective disable_plaintext_auth

Timo Sirainen tss at iki.fi
Wed Nov 11 00:44:58 EET 2009

On Tue, 2009-11-10 at 17:41 -0300, Mariano Absatz wrote:
> Is there any way to allow plaintext_auth only for a small set of IP
> addresses (for what I see in the comment, this is automatic for local
> addresses, alas, the webmail client is on another host).

# Space separated list of trusted network ranges. Connections from these
# IPs are allowed to override their IP addresses and ports (for logging and
# for authentication checks). disable_plaintext_auth is also ignored for
# these networks. Typically you'd specify your IMAP proxy servers here.
#login_trusted_networks =