[Dovecot] Index file (date timestamp) issue on OS X 10.6.2 Server

Darren Latter darren at 8thplanet.net
Fri Nov 13 22:49:36 EET 2009

Hi Bruce,

OS X 10.6 Server uses Postfix and Dovecot so no PHP that I'm aware of - but thanks for the thought!
I'm wondering if Apple have "enhanced" Dovecot for XSAN clustering/integration? I know that there are several parameters in the dovecot.conf file (mail file locations, index status) that are overridden by other Apple files.