[Dovecot] Web-Interface for Dovecot-Sieve?

Anton Dollmaier antondollmaier at aditsystems.de
Tue Nov 17 20:41:35 EET 2009

Hi,

> Someone please correct me if I'm wrong, but IIRC the managesieve interfaces
> of Roundcube and Thunderbird only allow you to choose between existing
> sieve scripts that are already available through the managesieve server.
> They *don't* provide an interface for constructing sieve scripts in the
> first place-- you still have to write them by hand.

sorry, I have to correct you:

With RoundCube 0.3 and the managesieve-plugin, you get an interface to
click the rules you want to apply:

http://yfrog.com/31rcmanagesievep

On the other hand, the addon for thunderbird does not more as providing
an textarea and documentation about the sieve-syntax.

Best regards,

Anton