[Dovecot] Sieve compilation error

Timo Sirainen tss at iki.fi
Fri Nov 20 02:17:15 EET 2009

On Thu, 2009-11-19 at 10:48 +0100, Stephan Bosch wrote:
> Timo: perhaps we can make the autodetection more robust, what do you
> think? :)

I think --with-dovecot (and --with-sieve with managesieve) shouldn't be
necessary normally. You could look up dovecot-config first from
$prefix/lib/dovecot/ and fallback to /usr/lib/dovecot/
(and /usr/lib64/dovecot/?).

And I suppose with v2.0 if --without-shared-libs isn't given I should
start installing it to $prefix/lib/dovecot/ directory and have it
include LIBDOVECOT_*=-ldovecot etc. And a pkg-config file would be nice
too I guess..